The Discover SP microwave with the Explorer 12 Hybrid autosampler allow for automated handling capability of 10 mL and 35 mL vessels for sequential syntheses.
- Ample power (0-300W) for a broad range of syntheses
- Austomated pressure device with ActiVent™ technology - the safest pressure relief mechanism
- Maximum operating pressure of 435 psi (30 bar)
- Runs sequential syntheses in easy to assemble pressurized vessels
- Runs reflux reactions using standard glassware (5-125 mL round bottom flasks)
- Volume-independent IR temperature control - reduces the number of vial sizes needed!
- Variable stirring speeds and compressed air cooling
- System control from easy-to-use Synergy™ software or on-board keypad
- Fully customizable with a variety of accessories
- Autosampler customizable for 10mL, 35 mL or both vessel types.
- Discover SP microwave reactor
- Explorer 12 Hybrid autosampler
- Rack for either 10 or 35 mL vessels
- Combination rack for 10 mL and 35 mL vessels
- 10 mL vessels and caps (100 eash)
- 35 mL vessels and caps (5 each)
- Open vessel kit
- Stir bars
- Microwave Synthesis book,
- Synergy™ software
- USB drive