CEM Seminar - PA
DoubleTree – Valley Forge/Philly
301 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia PA 19406
Interested in sample preparation?
We can help.
Meet with chemists from CEM
Seminars begin at 8:30 am and conclude at approximately 3 pm.
- Introduction to microwave digestion
- General guidelines for preparing organic and inorganic samples
- MARS 6, Discover SP-D, and associated vessels - operation and capabilities
- Discussion of applications & data including USP 233 and food samples
- Presentation by guest speaker
- Equipment will be on display for demonstration