Microwave Digestion Boot Camp
Join the MARS 6 applications specialists at our Matthews, NC global headquarters on 27-28 April, 2022.
- Recommended for beginner and intermediate users
- Hands on class with both laboratory and lecture portions
- Prepare a combination of routine and difficult organic and inorganic samples
- Learn which vessel is right for your applications
- Practice proper vessel assembly and cleaning
- Tips on getting your vessels to last longer
- Limited class size to ensure one-on-one training
Registration fee ($995 50% off! now only $495) includes class and materials as well as 2 days continental breakfast, 2 lunches, and dinner on the evening of 27 April.
Class begins at 9:00 AM on 27 April and concludes at 3:30 PM on 28 April.
Dress is casual including dinner.
Please dress accordingly for lab work (i.e. long pants, closed-toe shoes, lab prescription safety glasses if required, etc.).
CEM will provide disposable lab coats, gloves, and lab glasses.
Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT)
CEM will provide transportation to and from the airport
|8:30 a.m.||MEET IN HOTEL LOBBY FOR TRANSPORT TO CEM|
|9:00- 10:00||Lecture: How to Digest Inorganic Samples|
|10:00 - 12:30||Lab Session: Digestion of Inorganic Sample|
|12:30 - 1:15||Lunch (PROVIDED)|
|1:15 - 2:15||Vessel Assembly, Inspection, and Cleaning|
|2:15 - 2:45||Lecture: Making the Most of the CEM Website|
|2:45 - 3:00||Trouble Shooting Exercise|
|3:00 - 3:30||Wrap up, Q&A, and Certificates|
Note: CEM will provide transportation back to the airport. Please schedule your return flights for 5:30 PM or later to allow time to get back to the airport
CEM Course Contact:
Administrative Assistant - Sales
(800) 726-3331, ext. 1214