iWave® is a contactless, in-situ temperature technology that measures the sample temperature of each vessel in real-time. There is no need for a control vessel, fiber-optic probes, or wires. This new innovation utilizes Light Emitting Technology® (LET) that determines the temperature of the actual sample, rather than the vessel.
- Temperature probe accuracy without the connection
- The most advanced temperature sensor available
- The easiest-to-use temperature sensor
How it Works
1. Measures the SampleiWave is proprietary technology that utilizes the emission of light from the sample (solution) to rapidly and accurately measure temperature. It reads the temperature of the solution itself, instead of reading the temperature of the vessel. This makes iWave the most accurate temperature sensor.
2. Floor Mounted SensorsThe iWave sensors are floor-mounted inside the cavity of the MARS 6 microwave digestion system. Every time a vessel rotates past an iWave sensor, the temperature is accurately measured in real time. This allows the advanced MARS 6 software to automatically make power adjustments to ensure you have a successful acid digestion.
Get all of the strengths, and none of the weaknesses.Accurate
iWave is as accurate as using a probe inside the vessel because it sees though the surface of the vessel and measures the light emitted from the liquid using LET technology.
iWave measures the temperature of the solution in all the vessels eliminating the need for a reference vessel.
It’s as easy as contactless sensors, but with the accuracty of a submerged probe.
You’ll save in many ways.Save Time on Set-Up
If you’re accustomed to using a temperature probe, you know the hassle of setting them up. With iWave LET you get that same accuracy without taking the time to set-up the probes.
Save Time and Money
Before iWave, probes were the most accurate way to measure the temperature of a sample. To get results, probes are subjected to acid and high heat. Over time, probes will break and need to be replaced. This is costly, and can put a lab in a bind if a probe breaks and there are no spares handy.
Get iWave sensors on your existing MARS 6.Anyone with a MARS 6 can upgrade their system to have the most accurate and convenient iWave sensors. Contact us, and we will work with you to schedule a time for a technician to visit your location. The iWave sensors will be professionally installed by a CEM certified technician.
Request a Quote