The Liberty Blue HT12™ Automated Microwave Peptide Synthesizer is the gold standard for peptide synthesis. It features unmatched 4-minute cycle times along with a 90% solvent reduction based on High Efficiency Solid Phase Peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) developed in 2013. The HT12 upgrade for Liberty Blue allows for the fast sequential synthesis of up to 12 peptides which offers significant advantages over traditional parallel peptide synthesizers. This system is utilized in hundreds of laboratories worldwide and provides unparalleled peptide quality based on its unique methodology and use of microwave energy. The Liberty Blue HT12 features the latest in engineering for fluidic deliveries, true internal temperature feedback control, and software control with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- CarboMAX™ coupling chemistry (patented)
- Microwave deprotection and coupling (patented)
- 4 min cycle time
- 90% waste reduction (HE-SPPS)
- Automated sequential synthesis of up to 12 peptides
- Flex-Add™ critical reagent delivery system (patented)
- True Internal fiber-optic temperature control
- 0.005 - 5 mmol scale range
- 27 amino acid positions
- Integrated Camera (optional)
High-throughput peptide synthesis made easy.
- Automated synthesize of up to 12 peptides (individual 20mer’s completed every 1.5 hours)
- Liberty Blue HT12 sequential batch synthesis even keeps up with conventional parallel systems
The best coupling method for peptide synthesis.
- The fastest and most complete coupling
- Stabilizes acid sensitive linkages which are problematic for standard carbodiimide chemistry (phospho, glyco, hyper-acid linkages)
- Unmatched low-level of epimerization for all 20 amino acids due to faster activation (faster o-acylisourea formation)
The best way to deliver critical reagents.
- Infinitely variable – deliver whatever volume you want (unlike sample loops)
- No priming ever
- No washing and less complex than syringe pumps
Unprecedented 90% solvent reduction.
- Judicious use of solvents and reagents from optimized washing and synthetic protocols
- Superior system design minimizes calibration, cleaning, and maintenance needs
The most advanced software for simple and flexible control.
- Automated programming of standard and complex peptides (branched, cyclized, disulfide bonding)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance including full run history and method reports
- Integrated real-time camera into microwave cavity
Synthesize standard and complex peptides.
- Branched Peptides
- Cyclized Peptides
- Disulfide Bonding
- Glycopeptides (N/O-linked)
- High Throughput Synthesis
- N-Methyl Peptides
- Peptide Thioesters
Liberty Blue HT12 + Razor Cleavage System
Cleave peptides in only 30 minutes.
The Razor is the perfect compliment to the Liberty PRIME. Cleave peptides in only 30 minutes while protecting your synthesizer from volatile TFA fumes.