The MultiPep 2TM is the state of the art automated parallel peptide synthesizer. It features unmatched flexibility for screening hundreds of peptides in parallel using plates, columns, or cellulose membranes formats.
- Plates = up to 384 (4 x 96) peptides at 1-10 μmol
- Columns = 48 mini-columns (0.25, 0.50 mL) - 1-15μmol
48 columns (2,5,10,20 mL) - 10-500μmol
72 columns (2,5,10 mL) - 10-300μmol
- SPOT Synthesis = up to 2400 peptides on four cellulose membranes
- CelluSpotsTM = up to 768 peptides on a dissolvable cellulose support for spotting on many identical slides
- Heating option for elevated temperature synthesis in plates and columns
- Fast synthesis with 8 position parallel washing arm
- Vortex mixing
- Pre-activation or in-situ activation
Peptide synthesis with 96 well plates and columnsEasily synthesize large libraries of peptides using a 96 well plate with the MultiPep 2. Use up to 4 x 96 well plates at one time for the parallel synthesis of 384 peptides. Mini-columns (up 0.5mL) can be used to synthesize up to 48 peptides in parallel. Alternatively, 72 larger columns (2, 5, or 10 mL size) can be used in parallel.
Integrated Heating Module
Parallel peptide synthesis at elevated temperature.Apply elevated temperature synthesis conditions to either 96 well plates or columns run on the MultiPep 2. This is made easy with optional heating block accessories with adjustable temperature control. Elevated temperature is helpful for improving the purity of difficult and longer sequences.
Peptide microarraysSPOT synthesis allows for the synthesis of thousands of immobilized peptides on cellulose membranes. This is useful for on-support binding studies as well as solution and cell based assays. With the MultiPep 2 the SPOT synthesis option allows for the synthesis of up to 2400 peptides in a batch for high-throughput screening applications.
Multiple Copies of Peptide Arrays on Glass SlidesEasily make many copies of a peptide array on glass slides. CelluSpots technology combines the advantages of traditional SPOT synthesis with a unique dissolvable cellulose support for making many identical copies of a peptide array. Based on the use of the unique Slide Spotting robot after SPOT synthesis on the dissolvable cellulose support.
Peptide Nucleic Acids
Optimized PNA SynthesisThe MultiPep 2 is a powerful tool for small scale synthesis requiring expensive monomers such as PNA. Perform PNA synthesis as low as 1μmol with the small fluid delivery capabilities of the MultiPep 2. Up to 48 smaller columns in parallel (250μL, 500μL sizes) can be used.
Intuitive and flexibleThe MultiPep 2 allows easy programming with useful tools including:
- Importing and exporting sequences
- Preconfigured synthesis protocols
- Prediction of difficult sequences
- Calculation of reagent consumption
- Real-time display of operations
- Detailed documentation of each run