Automated Microwave Peptide Synthesizer
OverviewThe Liberty Blue™ Automated Microwave Peptide Synthesizer is the gold standard for peptide synthesis. It features unmatched 4-minute cycle times along with a 90% solvent reduction based on High Efficiency Solid Phase Peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) developed in 2013. This system is utilized in hundreds of laboratories worldwide and provides unparalleled peptide quality based on its unique methodology and use of microwave energy. The Liberty Blue features the latest in engineering for fluidic deliveries, true internal temperature feedback control, and software control with 21CFR part 11 compliance.
- 4 min cycle time
- 90% waste reduction (HE-SPPS)
- CarboMAX™ coupling chemistry (patented)
- Microwave deprotection and coupling (patented)
- Flex-Add™ critical reagent delivery system (patented)
- True Internal fiber-optic temperature control
- 0.005 - 5 mmol scale range
- 27 amino acid positions
- Integrated Camera
- High-throughput upgrade options
The fastest peptide synthesizer available.
- 4 min cycle times (HE-SPPS)
- Access to peptides in less than a day
- Optional automated synthesis of up to 24 peptides
CarboMAX: The best coupling method for peptide synthesis.
- The fastest and most complete coupling
- Unmatched low level of epimerization for all 20 amino acids
- Highest purities with patented microwave deprotection and coupling (US7393920, US7582728, US8058393, CA2471687)
- Simplify synthesis by eliminating the need for time consuming method screening
Flex-Add: The best way to deliver critical reagents.
- Infinitely variable – deliver whatever volume you want (unlike sample loops)
- No priming ever
- No washing and less complex than syringe pumps
Unprecedented 90% solvent reduction.
- Judicious use of solvents and reagents from optimized washing and synthetic protocols
- Superior system design minimizes calibration, cleaning, and maintenance needs
The most advanced software for simple and flexible control.
- Automated programming of standard and complex peptides (branched, cyclized, disulfide bonding)
- 21CFR Part 11 compliance including full run history and method reports
- Integrated real-time camera into microwave cavity
High Throughput Synthesis
Nov 14, 2016
Oct 1, 2013