Automated Microwave Peptide Synthesizer
OverviewAn entry-level option for the globally recognized Liberty BLUE technology. The Liberty Lite provides advantages over existing peptide synthesizers with it’s patented use of microwave irradiation during both the deprotection and coupling steps (15 minute cycle times), in-situ temperature control, Flex-Add™ delivery system, and efficient solvent usage. Additionally, the system can be upgraded at any time to a Liberty BLUE system.
- 15 Minute Cycle Time
- Flex-Add™ critical reagent delivery system (patented)
- True Internal fiber-optic temperature control
- 0.005 - 5 mmol scale range
- 20 amino acid positions
The best coupling method for peptide synthesis.
- The fastest and most complete coupling
- Stabilizes acid sensitive linkages which are problematic for standard carbodiimide chemistry (phospho, glyco, hyper-acid linkages)
- Unmatched low-level of epimerization for all 20 amino acids due to faster activation (faster o-acylisourea formation)
The best way to deliver critical reagents.
- Infinitely variable – deliver whatever volume you want (unlike sample loops)
- No priming ever
- No washing and less complex than syringe pumps
The most advanced software for simple and flexible control.
- Automated programming of standard and complex peptides (branched, cyclized, disulfide bonding)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance including full run history and method reports
- Integrated real-time camera into microwave cavity (optional)
Synthesize standard and complex peptides.
- Branched Peptides
- Cyclized Peptides
- Disulfide Bonding
- Glycopeptides (N/O-linked)
- High Throughput Synthesis
- N-Methyl Peptides
- Peptide Thioesters
Increase your speed (3X) by upgrading to the Liberty BLUE.
The Liberty Lite can be upgraded at any time to a Liberty BLUE system. Contact us at any time to upgrade.
Liberty Lite + Razor Cleavage System
Cleave peptides in only 30 minutes.
The Razor is the perfect compliment to the Liberty Lite. Cleave peptides in only 30 minutes while protecting your synthesizer from volatile TFA fumes.
We’re happy to help.