USP 232/233 Workshop in West Palm Beach, FL
May 17, 2017-
May 18, 2017
West Palm Beach, FL
Are you ready for USP <232> & <233>? We are here to help.
CEM Corporation, SPEX and Thermo Fisher Scientific have joined forces, along with several industry experts, to prepare you for the upcoming USP 232/233 requirements.
During the seminar, our experts will focus on:
- USP 232/233 Overview
- New Global Directives on Heavy Metals in Pharmaceuticals: An ACS Perspective
- Elemental Testing of Pharmaceuticals: An FDA Perspective
- The Importance of Clean, High Quality Reagents and Standards
- Hassle-Free Sample Preparation Utilizing Advances in Microwave Digestion
- Elemental Analysis in Compliance with USP <233>
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance From a Laboratory Perspective
- Hands-on Sample Preparation and Analysis in the Labs
Click here to learn more.